I wanted to let you know what its like to date an Asian girl on a first date. I have been on many many dates here in Thailand, over the 3 years I have been here, I must have been on over 100 dates with different girls all via the internet.
Dating here really does differ a hell of a lot to dating in the UK or any other Western country I have lived in. A typical date in a Western country would typically go like this for me.
1) Contact girl on a website like POF.
2) Send many, many emails to the girl if she responds (most don’t even respond).
3) Arrange a date in a public place and only then will she send you her mobile phone number.
4) Go for a date and most probably pay for most of the date, drinks, meals etc.
5) Possibly get a kiss at the end of the date – sometimes not! She may just say goodbye to you and you never hear from her again.
6) Second date – could possibly end up with her coming back you your place or vise versa.
So as you can see, its a long drawn out process of being able to get a girl back to your house in a Western country, and it is probably going to cost you a hell of a lot of money as well – around £100 for the 2 nights dating!
Now I want to discuss a typical date in Asia – Thailand – but it is the same in many other Asian countries I have visited.
1) Say hello to a girl on a dating site (I use Thai Love Link)
2) After one message, ask for her phone number.
3) She sends number, call her and arrange a date!
4) Date normally ends with me getting to know 90% of the girls very very well and the date will cost 1/10th of what it will cost me in the West!
Here is a date I went on with a girl I met on Thai Love Link – and yes, it was one of the 90% of dates I am talking about.